29 January 2007

January 2007

It's a new year and I'm trying something new to keep in touch. Inspired by my friend's family plan to keep in touch via blogging, I've created a blog.

To bring everyone up to date here is what I've been up to:

1. Tiling: I tiled my bathrooms and am finished with laying the tile, grouting, and replacing the bathroom fixtures (toilets). The baseboards are still off and I need to decide if I will reattach the old ones, or do new ones. Since I understand the former, I'm leading in that direction. But, I might have some handy-man for the latter. I'll get the project posted on my website, soon

2. Carpeting. I'm replacing my old, worn, dirty, builder-grade carpet. Yea! I need to pick out my carpet ASAP to take advantage of current carpet sales. "Tea-silk" is the front runner.


3. And . . . for all the requests for a picture of Ron, here it is. Woo-hoo. He is a super-cute artist. I've linked to his art website on my blog, but for your convenience click here: Ron Russon Studio .

1 comment:

~Jennifer said...

D'OH! User error. The photo of Ron was cached and didn't make it into the posting. That's too bad for you.