I'm feeling inspired to set and keep some fitness goals on my fitness blog. If you want to be a member and do your own fitness plan with me, let me know, I will add you as a member!
- My SELF magazine (See their quiz on eating disorders)
- The Biggest Loser: I caught part of an episode this season, but was mostly inspired when the winner was on Ellen and indicated she had lost over 100 lbs, but more importantly went from 46% body fat to 14% body fat, or something like that.
- My Religion: Section 89 of the Doctrine & Covenants promises blessing:
And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones; And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures; And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint. And I, the Lord, give unto them a promise, that the destroying angel shall pass by them, as the children of Israel, and not slay them. Amen. (Vs 18-21)


No comments:
Post a Comment