24 December 2008

Merry Christmas 2008

I am packed and ready to fly out on Christmas morning (weather permitting) to visit with my sister and her extended family. I thought before I put on my Christmas pants and officially move into Christmas lounge mode I would offer my Christmas Greetings

Year in Review

Reviewing my sporadic blog it looks like 2008 was a success. Kentucky/Tennessee, Alaska, Disneyland, and soon, Florida. I got some good travel in. My family grew by 1 dog, we had the Beijing Olympics and an exciting Election. Oh, and, new flooring.

Christmas Greetings

I watch a program that recited 'Twas the Night Before Christmas as the Christmas story. A beautiful poem, but has no comparison to the beautiful story of our Father in Heaven's love for his children. Our living father in Heaven sent his son to atone for our sins and triumph over death that we might live with him again. He restored the gospel through Joseph Smith and established His church on the earth. Today we are led by His prophet that we might know how to navigate our way back to Him.

I pray the Lord will continue to bless you with his guidance, comfort and truths.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: