So, I planted lettuce and cabbage and arugula last week and I swear it has snowed constantly since. My arugula and cabbage look like they will make it, but the lettuce is looking pretty sad. I also planted some peas and hope to get my act together to plant my onions, beets, and strawberries. it is supposed to snow again tonight and tomorrow so my motivation is blown.
Kind of like my motivation to find a job. I get so much done not working. For example:
- I watched Dawn's kids while she was in Ireland. It wouldn't have been as much fun if I had had to work.
- I moved 8 yards of topsoil. It wouldn't have happened if I was still working. Imagine! Coming home from being stressed at work to a large pile of dirt that needs to be moved. No way.
- Planted the above mentioned veggies!
- Moved some shelves in from the garage and arranged some of my food storage. I still have more to do there, but snow outside doesn't inspire me to spend time in the garage
- Reading. I almost thought I'd forgotten how!
- Exercise. I have spent some quality time with my nemesis.


No comments:
Post a Comment