Huh! I guess mid-life retirement does not leave time for blogging. Since My three-month trip to the cabin, I've been . . .back to the cabin. Four times this year. Here are pix from our July trip with Stef's family.
It was a five+ hour drive up so all the kids got to take 10 pictures each. They all look a lot like this:After feeding the fish and birds in Island Park--
Visiting the Grand Canyon of Yellowstone--
We went hiking in search of Huckleberries. It was really after the fashion of the snipe hunt. We did find mosquitoes and some fantastic photo ops.
But, alas, all good things must come to and end. I accepted a job offer and my summer will soon end. I'm making a list of things I need to get done--tomorrow!
10 August 2009
Five Months
Labels:
cabin,
Family,
travel,
unemployed,
Yellowstone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so excited I can't even tell you! Time to update! :)
Post a Comment