I haven't been much of a blogger and that's no surprise. I've been working in Salt Lake and the commute is a pain, plus, what have I got to say, really?
Well, still nothing, but now I'm going to blog anyway. Right now I'm sitting in my bed watching Leverage on Netflix (which is slowing down my internet). Yeah, that's right, more of these updates to come!
This past weekend I was in Vegas to play with my niece and sister. My parents left my birthday present (1+ months early) and I opened it. It was a lovely themed gift. Julia Child's Mastering the Art of French Cooking, Julie & Julia on DVD, and an apron, with "pearls." As I was looking through the recipe book I thought that I need to make food at home more often. I really do. And I'm going to. And I'm going to post about it on my blog like the rest of the world. (There are some really good recipe blogs, btw). Plus other random stuff.
Anyway, this week, I think I'm going to make a yummy soup.
21 February 2010
What up 2010
Labels:
a girls gotta have skills,
diet,
Entertain Me,
Family,
home,
Julia Child
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am excited to see how the cooking goes. Those are some tough recipes.
Thank you for the update! I have decided I nee dto be more adventures and try new recipies too, somehow I can only get up the motivation for desserts though ;)
Post a Comment