Today Stefanie and I ran 5 miles. Unlike when I ran FOUR MILES, my celebration today has a little more reality in it. At 4 miles I felt like I could run 13.1. Today I realized if I don't start training, I will not be able to run the half-marathon. Plus, I am sore, I have two blisters and if I sit still for any period of time, I lose the ability to walk.
I'm sure part of the reason today was so hard is that I hadn't run for 2 weeks before this weekend. That is no kind of training. So, Wednesday, what am I going to do when the alarm goes off at 6:00 a.m.? I sure hope its get up and go running. I mean Get Up And Go Running!
06 September 2010
Training Log Day 97: 13.1 miles?!?
Labels:
Fitness,
Half-Marathon,
Stefanie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment