Yeah, I did it. I ran FOUR MILES this morning. I never thought I would be able to run FOUR MILES. I realize I may one day, in the not too distant future, look back and laugh that I thought FOUR MILES is a cause for celebration. After all, it will soon be only a mile post on the way to greater distances. But today, I ran FOUR MILES.
21 August 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Are you super-sick of my commenting? Can you believe that sometimes I actually try to hold myself back?! No? I know, I know... I talk too much.
And I always have something to say on your training because I have vivid memories of what it was like to train for my own first half marathon. And, let me say regarding your current post, I was amazed every time I managed to add a mile. I couldn't believe I was capable of it! I was absolutely incredulous and, dare I say, impressed with myself at the same time.
Four miles IS a cause to celebrate. I love four miles!
Melissa,
You can't comment too much. I love it. I can't wait to run 30 minutes. Will it be a breeze? Probably not, but since I've run FOUR MILES, I won't have any excuses to slack!
Post a Comment