It's not a surprise that my favorite part of training is the rest days. Last week # of days running = 0. This week my run record 1/1 but the run was half-hearted. I'm 0/1 for cross training. No surprise 1/1 for resting. So, what I'm I going to do tomorrow when I need to get up for a 30 min run tomorrow morning? GET UP! I WILL NOT BE THE LAST ONE ACROSS THE LINE!!
Motivational thought of the day (to borrow from Patrick Henry): I know not what course others may take; but as for me, get-up and run or give me death!
11 August 2010
Training Log Day 71: Day of REST!
Labels:
Fitness,
Half-Marathon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I put up a blog post dedicated just to YOU, my friend. Go look! And keep going... You're doing great!
You can do it Jen!
Post a Comment