I spent the last week at Girls Camp. For those following along at home, I did NOT get up and workout Monday a.m. Fortunately, Girls Camp is a lot of opportunities to move, carry, hike and sweat in the hot sun so maybe I'm OK. Tomorrow I'm back on the wagon. If I can get myself in my running shoes before it gets too hot, I'm going to do my last pre-training work out!!!
Monday is the start of my actual Half-marathon training program. I am really scared!
On a non-training related note, Girls Camp was a lot of fun. The Young Women are really inspiring. So kind, generous with mad leadership skills. And, I love camping and rarely get the opportunity to go. I'm going to spend the next 12 months coming-up with a sleep system. No more hard, uneven ground!
30 July 2010
Training Log Day 59:Young Women Camp
Labels:
church,
Fitness,
Half-Marathon,
Walk to Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment