Yesterday I went to the Salt Lake Running Company and got a 3rd pair of shoes (Pair 1 went back; Pair 2 is about to). I went running today and I think we have a winner! I did 5&2's which I think I will do next week. I will add a rep if I think I'm doing OK. My left knee is still a little problematic, so I think integrating walking more often will help me build my endurance. 133 days to go.
Today, after running I continued my WiiFit Yoga workouts. That should help me stretch my tight muscles and build some strength in the muscles around my knees.
In other news, I'm sitting on the couch blogging while watching Harry Potter AND doing house work, thanks to my Roomba. I am so happy.
10 July 2010
Training Log Day 39: Back in the Saddle
Labels:
Half-Marathon,
home,
Recovery,
Walk to Run,
Wii
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment