20 July 2008

Yawn

Man was last week rotten. Work, work, work work then church, church, church. I'm looking forward to recovering this week . . .I hope. I read that the Japanese Labor Bureau ruled that a Toyota man died from working too much. If I die, make sure the coroner investigates over working.

My busy schedule makes me more excited for my Alaskan Cruise. 1 week and no contact--ok I'll have my phone, but I will only use it to look-up need-to-know information from IMDB or get Google to tell me the difference between "several" and "few" (yes we debated it one night at Susan's). If you haven't already discovered it, know that you can send a text to Google SMS and get all sorts of information like phone numbers so you can call ahead to Cafe Rio; definitions so when you see "foley" in the credits you can seem smart to your friends (sound-effects guy named for one of the first to do it); and weather forecasts, so you will know how hot it will be tomorrow. I'd tell you the address, but my phone is downstairs. Go out to Google and look it up.

1 comment:

sacramentostakeclerk said...

See, now, your discussion about "several v. few" is exactly why I wished I lived closer to the two of you.