Like the mass email, where you inform a large number of people of something, I'm writing a mass blog where I inform a small number of people of nothing. :-)
1st: I'm a Sarah Palin fan. I hope she is all that I dream she is. Bonus: She looks like Tina Fey so expect more SNL fun if she gets elected!
2nd: I just got back from Alaska. I will blog about my trip this week. If you read nothing else, check that out and be jealous!
3rd: I may be getting a 2nd dog! My current little furry beast Lucy needs a friend (don't tell her, she's in denial) so I am hoping to go to Vegas this weekend and pick up a show-dog. She may be named Ethel. I realizing I'm sealing my fate has the spinster dog-lady, but what can you do?
4th: It's fall--garden clean-up. My dad just build me my first garden box and it is sitting in the spot in my garden where I cleared the weeds. Yay. I'm hoping this means less weeds next year, but in the back of my head I hear a faint voice saying you must pull them dummy. Mean voices!
5th:It's been 1.5 years (or 2.5??) and my baseboards are finally going back on in my bathrooms. I know. That's crazy talk. It's funny because it's true.
6th: It's too late to keep rambling. Come back for Alaska highlights later this week!
15 September 2008
Mass blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
PS. I know, I need a new theme. If only I had time to find one. Maybe in time for the Alaska post!
Post a Comment