25 January 2009

More Freezer Meals!

I made more freezer meals yesterday. This time I am trying some single-serving sized in quart-sized ziploc bags. My fingers are crossed.

I made:

  • Breakfast burritos, again. I like them.
  • Chicken & dumplings: I'm curious about how dumplings will reheat.
  • Italian polenta: I'm curious about how polenta will reheat. Plus, it has eggplant, which I usually grow in my garden.
  • Ziti: Pasta, peppers, sausage. Yum
  • I cooked up some meat and veggies for potstickers, but I will probably just mix it with rice and frozen veggies since I couldn't get gyoza skins at Albertson's.
Next up (as soon as I get lamb) is Moroccan lamb. On the 5th I am hosting a freezer meal activity for the Relief Society. I am try to decide which meal(s) to demonstrate. Probably the Ziti since it is yummy and easy.

No comments: