In the last few months I've developed an addiction to the Biggest Loser. Mostly because I am amazed that people can lose double digit pounds in a week. In any case, this season started last night. It's couples with the heaviest people ever. Hmmm, maybe I watch to feel slim. Any way, they have a pound for pound challenge. For every pound I pledge and lose, The Biggest loser people will donate a pound of food (= 10 cents) to a local food bank. Since I'm in the market for some weight loss, I might as well give something to those who need it more than my thighs.07 January 2009
To those who need it more than my hind quarters
In the last few months I've developed an addiction to the Biggest Loser. Mostly because I am amazed that people can lose double digit pounds in a week. In any case, this season started last night. It's couples with the heaviest people ever. Hmmm, maybe I watch to feel slim. Any way, they have a pound for pound challenge. For every pound I pledge and lose, The Biggest loser people will donate a pound of food (= 10 cents) to a local food bank. Since I'm in the market for some weight loss, I might as well give something to those who need it more than my thighs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I'll do it too! I need all the motivation I can find.
Post a Comment