I have avoided making any kind of resolution for New Years past because shouldn't we be committing ourselves to be better all the time? I guess not, so I'm making some resolutions this year.
Official resolutions:
1. I am resolved to read all of my Sunday lessons before church. This one should be easy now that I have 11 o'clock church.
2. I am resolved to not eat out more than twice a week. Once during the week if they have something tasty at "G". (Beef and asparagus this week!!!) Once in case I need to go out to eat with Susan on Saturday. Starting next week ;-)
3. I am resolved to make my treadmill more than just part of my family room decor, but an integrated part of my healthy lifestyle.
Unofficial resolutions:
1. Cancel my cable
2. Knit another hat
05 January 2009
New Year's Resolutions!
Labels:
church,
diet,
Fitness,
Resolutions
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment