I am delusional enough to believe people read my blog so I am sharing this from Facebook.
25 Random Things About Me
By Jennifer Mitchell
I'm doing this because A. I was tagged and B. It entertained me.
1. I spent most of my senior year in HS as an exchange student in Japan. This was the photo in my year book: http://jenu1.net/random/2g
2. Without spell checker, nothing I type would be readable. Ok, maybe that is a little bit of an exaggeration. It feels true.
3. I've lived in California, Idaho, Japan, Missouri, Japan, Missouri, and Utah.
4. Countries I've visited include US, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Italy, Japan, and China.
5. I went to school at NMSU for two years back in the day when it as called NMSU. Photo from my APO days: http://jenu1.net/random/2n
6. I graduated from BYU in secondary education and haven't seen the inside of a school since.
7. I think I want to visit Macchu Picchu, and I refuse to believe the voice of reason that tells me I will not likely enjoy the hike.
8. I have two Miniature Schnauzers: Lucy and Ethel aka "Bunny" and "Chubby"
9. I am currently obsessed with freezer meals.
10. I don't have to have a life because I have Netflix.
11. I am unashamed of my love of BBQ sauce.
12. I didn't shovel my driveway after the last snow storm. It's mostly melted so you can visit now.
13. I wrote my name at the top of the Great Wall of China. (In the snow.)
14. I went to Times Square NYC for New Year's Eve 1999. We were all back at our friend's house in PJ's by the time the ball dropped. It was awesome. Thanks for the reminder D!
15. I rode my horse in the American Royal Parade.
16. I work for Freescale Semiconductor which was once a division of Motorola that had a subsidiary Metroworks that acquired what was once Lineo.
17. A miniature cow is my dream "pet". I would name her "food storage" and make lots of cheese.
18. I've been swimming with manatees 3 times. I am not as obsessed with them as this would suggest.
19. I am a bad videographer, but my niece is still a superstar: http://www.youtube.com/wat
20. I was the fastest scripture chaser in my stake the year we studied the Book of Mormon. Now, I'm not so fast. Just give the page number.
21. My favorite movie might be Galaxy Quest. Action, adventure, sci-fi, romance, it has everything!
22. I love entertaining people in the news. For example: "I figure if poop was good for the soil, it's good for your face," says Marilyn Phillips, a 58-year old Upper West Sider who had a Geisha Facial late last week." from this article: http://www.nypost.com/seve
Go figure.
23. My electrical bill for March 2008 was $19.19, archiving my goal of getting < $20/month.
24. I stood in line for 4 hours in the cold wee hours of the morning and did NOT get Wicked tickets.
25. I really want to buy solar panels but $2.58/watt is too much.
30 January 2009
25 Random Things About Me
Labels:
Briannacan Idol,
Ethel,
Facebook,
Freezer meals,
green,
High School,
Lucy,
travel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment