09 June 2010

Training Day 10: Not, dead yet (but death feels close)

I read an article about, among other things, the meditativeness of running. That it lets you let your mind wander or let's you evaluate your running so you can improve.

I am not there. The only thing I can think about is when will my 3 minutes of running be up, and how long before I have to start again? The sole purpose of the post is so I can look back in November and remember when I couldn't run a mile. (Way to go Future-Jen!).

4 comments:

~Jennifer said...

I love that when I went back to put the comma in, I put it in the wrong place. I've leaving it because I find it very amusing!

M&N said...

You can do it!!!!

Brad and Hailey said...

In school whenever we ran all I did was math. Fractions on distance, time, pace etc. It was miserable, hence why I am not a runner :) I did do hurdles though. You're doing great, keep it up!

~Jennifer said...

Thanks Hailey. Encouragement is just what I need today!!