Rest, two days in a row! Its' my favorite. I also enjoyed National Doughnut Day with TWO doughnuts. I tried to resist the second one, but they smelled so good! In my doughnut coma I got a diet coke for lunch and I'm supposed to be soda-free. So, today wasn't my best day. And so early, too!
I've noticed my knees are sore so I'm going to try Move Free to see if that helps. I've also started taking a multi-vitamin. We'll see. I'm not so good with the pill taking.
Tomorrow I'm hiking with the YW so that should help me get back on target. But, I'm also going out to eat for dinner so I'll be walking into a trap, there. (Make good choices! Make good choices!)
Next week I'm stepping it up a bit with 3 minutes running, 3 minutes walking for 30 minutes for my work outs. And, I'm going four days instead of 3.
04 June 2010
Training Log: Day 5
Labels:
diet,
Fitness,
Half-Marathon,
Walk to Run
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment